Reduce Cloud Cost by Up to 100%.
Within two to four weeks we perform an audit and provide you with a list of changes and recommendations showing how much each change will save you per month.
No Upfront Fees.
We charge only once if we will identify a way to save you money. The payment is calculated as the difference between your old monthly bill and the one following the optimizations.
From your CFO perspective, you just start paying less for the cloud two months after the audit.
“We saved a half of our yearly budget on Azure and redirected it to marketing.”
“We were hesitant at first, but a few months after the guys intervened, our bill dropped by 60%!”
“It’s hard to believe, but we had begun to pay 2.4 times less for Azure as a result of the audit.”
We are a team of former Microsoft and Google engineers working with Azure, AWS and Google Could since the inception of the cloud technology for the past 8 years,
highly specialized in solution architecture, development and DevOps.
How We Do It
Virtual Machines analysis:
Azure App Services analysis:
- Forgotten VMs, Disks, storage accounts, NICs, NSGs and etc
- VM sizes, regions recommendations (based on CPU, Memory, Network and Disks perf)
- VM scenarios recommendations based on usage patterns. Auto-shutdown, Auto-Scale, Dev/Test scenarios, Batch and ad-hoc work.
- Reserved instances and AHUB offer recommendations
- Recommendation on a type, sizes and pricing tiers based on usage
- Auto Scale-Up and Scale-Down recommendations
- Forgotten/unused app service plans
- Unused staging/testing environments
Traffic and CDN analysis:
- MS SQL types (elastic, dedicated, single) recommendations
- MS SQL idle instances
- Best fit MS SQL Licenses (standard, enterprise)
- CosmosDB optimizations: # units, # of collections, # replicas
- Client Caching policies for content
- Compression of content
Application and services recommendations:
- Determining best agreement type: Enterprise Agreement, CSP, PAYG
- Potential usage of dev/test, MSDN, AHUB offers, usage policies.
- Recommendations for currency and country of billing
- Suggestions for switching services and products: to PaaS, to Serverless, to OSS and etc
- Storage architecture optimizations: switching to N-Tier storage (cold, cool, archive)
2018 156th Ave NE,
Bellevue, WA, 98007,